CANCO is now UNEP Accreditated.
The accreditation status provides us with the following opportunities.
· To participate in the Regional Consultation Meeting to be held in our region, in preparation for the Assembly.
· To contribute in the preparation of Regional Civil Society Statements towards UNEP and the Assembly.
· To receive unedited working documents of the United Nations Environment Assembly at the same time as the Committee of the Permanent Representatives (CPR).
· To submit to the UN Environment Secretariat written contributions to these unedited working documents for distribution to the Governments through the Committee of the Permanent Representatives (CPR).
· To participate in the public Meetings of the Committee of Permanent Representatives, the Assembly and the Global Major Groups and Stakeholders Forum, an associated meeting of the UN Environment Assembly (including via tele- or video conference).